Contract signed Brown Stone Quarry Portland CT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frank Hayes

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Folks, After a Year and a half of hard work and a little Luck we have penned a contract and closed on New Englands Newest Dive Desitation. The Brown Stone Exploration And Discovery Center. We have 40 Acres of Class A water. Please join us weekends in November From 9AM to 3PM Saturday and Sundays. We invite all Dive Shops to attend with students and Friends. Divers of all levels Are welcome to stop by and dive or just get a look see . Instructors Please call in advance of any classes you wish to give for more information. Thanks to all those who have helped us in the past. We look forward to a bright future. Thanks Frank. 860-682-0053.

Frank Hayes:
Hey Folks, After a Year and a half of hard work and a little Luck we have penned a contract and closed on New Englands Newest Dive Desitation. The Brown Stone Exploration And Discovery Center. We have 40 Acres of Class A water. Please join us weekends in November From 9AM to 3PM Saturday and Sundays. We invite all Dive Shops to attend with students and Friends. Divers of all levels Are welcome to stop by and dive or just get a look see . Instructors Please call in advance of any classes you wish to give for more information. Thanks to all those who have helped us in the past. We look forward to a bright future. Thanks Frank. 860-682-0053.

Frank,

Congratulations to you, Ed, Sean and your whole team for pulling this off. Your vision for where to take the Center is really exciting. This will be a great resource for New England divers and others interested in nature. Your tenacity pulling this through all the various hoops and obstacles has been really impressive.

Frank Hayes:

Congrats Frank. I'm sure this is going to become a very popular dive site.

Don't know if you're closer to Westchester than Dutch Springs, but looking forward to seeing the operation. Congrats. Do you have a web site or directions?

Thanks John, Stop in and see us soon. Bring a giant Bug. I will watch you eat it. And rember the old days.

Frank...next weekend might be a go for me...not this one...but next one...might bring the missus to be my dive wench:)

lord1234:
Frank...next weekend might be a go for me...not this one...but next one...might bring the missus to be my dive wench:)
Hmmm. Were did you take your woman on the first date. Oh wait let me guess..... Did the phrase ( yo baby I dig you. Go ahead and supper Size it)

Back
Top Bottom