Contract signed Brown Stone Quarry Portland CT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No diving for me this weekend, but I think Sheri and DBG40 will be in the water Sunday..

I am waiting on arrival of the Super Duper Monster Slide....

I am really looking forward to next summer..

I hear money is already being spent in Portland... How was Farrells?? :coke:

cbsaw:
No diving for me this weekend, but I think Sheri and DBG40 will be in the water Sunday..

I am waiting on arrival of the Super Duper Monster Slide....

I am really looking forward to next summer..

I hear money is already being spent in Portland... How was Farrells?? :coke:
Me and Dave should always have adult supervision

Frank Hayes:
Hey Folks, After a Year and a half of hard work and a little Luck we have penned a contract and closed on New Englands Newest Dive Desitation. The Brown Stone Exploration And Discovery Center. We have 40 Acres of Class A water. Please join us weekends in November From 9AM to 3PM Saturday and Sundays. We invite all Dive Shops to attend with students and Friends. Divers of all levels Are welcome to stop by and dive or just get a look see . Instructors Please call in advance of any classes you wish to give for more information. Thanks to all those who have helped us in the past. We look forward to a bright future. Thanks Frank. 860-682-0053.
Be nice if we had some idea what state this was in, even...

(please note I'm leaping to a conclusion that some of our international readers may not be able to do, which is that it's located in the USA)

Roak

Ps. Can anyone explain why folks in the NE are so geo-centric? I worked with an East coast based company for years, and it was like pulling teeth to get them to include their area code when they left me messages asking me to call back... Reminds me of that famous "New Yorker" cover where Manhattan is displayed in great detail and California is a just a tiny line on the horizon...

It's in central Connecticut. At least Colorado rated a spot on the cover since we have to go somewhere to ski on snow instead of ice.

roakey:
Be nice if we had some idea what state this was in, even...

(please note I'm leaping to a conclusion that some of our international readers may not be able to do, which is that it's located in the USA)

Roak

Ps. Can anyone explain why folks in the NE are so geo-centric? I worked with an East coast based company for years, and it was like pulling teeth to get them to include their area code when they left me messages asking me to call back... Reminds me of that famous "New Yorker" cover where Manhattan is displayed in great detail and California is a just a tiny line on the horizon...
Hey at least I included my area code. P.S CT Now pack your gear its time for a road trip. See ya next weekend.

Frank Hayes:
Me and Dave should always have adult supervision

Frank,, I did not get to where I am by having even the most rudimentary supervision.
It is my fearlessness, drive, selfabsorption, and stupidity,, that makes me such a desirable friend, dive buddy, and chick magnet. I am currently working on a prototype for the
"Brownstone emergency hydration and hot dog torium" (a division of Jim Jam LLC).
The only glitch is how to make it mobile, but the model closely resembles a high speed
bicycle-canoe-brass bed on trashcans, thingie, with barstools. It's really quite stunning, I am also currently working on having the center of the quarry declared as international waters. This way I can incorporate gambling, and adult refreshments, with NO CLOSING TIMES! The only real drawback that I can see is the high probability that Ed will kill me, and sink my dream into the murky depths. Therefore, I would like to announce that lord 1234, will be the first employee. Sure, it may be dangerous, but I believe that he, and his dive wench, can make it work. Investors are welcome.:D

Back
Top Bottom