Contacting Underwater Diversions - Cabo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BurBunny

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've sent two emails to Underwater Diversions to set up a couple dives the end of October and haven't heard back from them. I'm sensitive to the hurricanes and the difficulties they created, but any other suggestions for contacting them? I'd have thought by now they'd have email back up again.

The email address I used is diversions@prodigy.net.mx.

I too have emailed them recently and had no reply??????

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Just as a reference, when I booked with them two years ago, if I remember right, it took about 5-6 days for them to get back to me by email.

I just dove with them last week and it took them about 4 days to respond to my email when I requested info.

Here is the local (mexico number if you want to call them): 624-143-4004

Thanks. First email was sent on 9/1, second on 9/21... that should be enough time.

They're so highly recommended I really want to book with them, but prefer to do bookings online whenever possible so communications are clear.

Just wanted to give an update. Heard from UD today. They were gone on vacation and looks like my emails got missed. All is well and the reservation is being taken care of.

I dove with them Thursday. They are a good operation. But, so too, is Manta and Lands End. In fact, they are largely interchangable. After many Cabo dives, I've concluded that one can book a dive the day before or even that morning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom