Contact info for dive instructor Ebby in the dive shop at Divi FLamingo Resort Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divematt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone have an email and or phone number to reach the dive shop at Divi Flamingo? I'm looking specifically for contact info for dive instructor Ebby in the dive shop at Divi Flamingo Resort Bonaire.

Thanks

Not the shop specifically but local number for the resort.

011.599.717.8285 (inside the US)
or
Divi Dive Bonaire

ebbyjules@msn.com
You can contact him on Facebook as well. Send him a FB messanger message. You can always call the USA main office number and get the Bonaire dive shop number.
I have his number in my Bonaire phone but unfortunately....I left it at my friends house in Bonaire.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I sent an email to Serge at the dive shop asking for him for some training for a friend.

Does anyone have an email and or phone number to reach the dive shop at Divi Flamingo? I'm looking specifically for contact info for dive instructor Ebby in the dive shop at Divi Flamingo Resort Bonaire.

Thanks
Laurel...who works for DIVI Bonaire and Serge.... is a fantastic instructor and dive master. She was out for a while with an injury/crutches but I believe she is back working. She is very patient and knowledgeable. I would ask for her first for lessons. As far as a dive master to take out on shore or boat dives....EBBY is the go to guy. He has his own boat, so you can hire him for the day or 1/2 day. Ebby and Laurel are your best bet at Divi.
All the best...

I've dived with Ebby both at a Town Pier night dive as well as the east side wild dives since 2007. That was out of Plaza Beach Resort when he was over there. I enjoyed his skills so much that I wanted him to do a referral for a friend who has done all but the 4 open water dives to finish up an Open Water class. She may well be better with this woman instructor if she's patient with a female new diver. Thanks for that info as well. By the way, Ebby's info is
email: EbbyJules@msn.com
phone: (00599) 781-0183
or (284) 781-0183

Just an observation, it's generally a good idea to confirm with someone before putting their personal phone numbers online. Obviously if they have put them up themselves on FB or whatever then no worries, but its best not to be the one to publicise it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom