Conshelf 21 regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There was a thread a while back (which I thought I bookmarked) that listed a supplier for these.

Edit: Found it: Aqua Lung Exhaust Tee for Conshelf XIV 1019-19

Nice! Too bad they won't sell them to retail customers.

Originally Posted by Eric Sedletzky
They still sell metal Conshelfs brand new:
Aqua Lung Conshelf XIV Regulator

A little pricey but it can be had.

I've seen these too. I'm sure it's the same reg, although if you look closely they've dropped the roman numerals and call it the "Conshelf 14"

Originally Posted by herman :

Everyone needs an Argonaut with red hoses.
icosm14.gif

Soon Herman, soon!

Nice! Too bad they won't sell them to retail customers.

Have you tried? I never ordered from them but in the thread others said they did and they were not dive shops. Here is the original thread, maybe you can PM the posters and ask them how they did it.

Everyone needs an Argonaut with red hoses. :)
Yes, I forgot about the Argonaut.
I will need one of those.

As far as Amron Intl. (for the other post regarding ordering from Amron), I do believe you have to have a business to order from them or prove you are somehow in the commercial trade. I plan to run any purchases through my business and I have a CA resale number to prove it.

Have you tried? I never ordered from them but in the thread others said they did and they were not dive shops. Here is the original thread, maybe you can PM the posters and ask them how they did it.

Actually, now that I look at them, the exhaust tee on the newer "Conshelf 14" looks different than the one on the older "Conshelf XIV". I don't think they're interchangeable. Does anyone know?

Actually, now that I look at them, the exhaust tee on the newer "Conshelf 14" looks different than the one on the older "Conshelf XIV". I don't think they're interchangeable. Does anyone know?

I am not sure. Maybe if you contact the posters from the other forum that purchased the tees they could tell you. I have noticed that the metal US Divers second stages have used different tees over time.

Bumping up this old thread, hoping to get some helpful advice.

I'm looking to buy a replacement exhaust tee for the Conshelf 22 second stage (assuming it is the same as the 21s). Been searching online but only found replacements for the XIVs which I don't think would fit on the plastic models. Pics of the tee as attached.

IMG_5853.JPG IMG_5854.JPG

Would be great if anyone could point me to where I could get them online. Cheers and thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom