Conshelf 1085 2nd Stage Exhaust Port Size Changes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.........and I just picked up a XIV Supreme yoke first stage and second stage for less than he's asking for shipping, so that price is a little hard to swallow.

.........and I just picked up a XIV Supreme yoke first stage and second stage for less than he's asking for shipping, so that price is a little hard to swallow.
I think @buddhasummer knows what DIN adapters work... Maybe he'll chime in.
Regards the supreme silicone oil sealing, I have had difficulty keeping the silicone oil in. So I tried grease packing one (molykote 111), and it's behaved fine... Just need to open the seal and check for water ingress. I'll try to do that tomorrow and update you.

I think @buddhasummer knows what DIN adapters work... Maybe he'll chime in.
Regards the supreme silicone oil sealing, I have had difficulty keeping the silicone oil in. So I tried grease packing one (molykote 111), and it's behaved fine... Just need to open the seal and check for water ingress. I'll try to do that tomorrow and update you.
From what I've read, they're rare as gens teeth for the conshelf. Someone, I believe, adapted the more readily available new (2010+ i think) Titan Din adapter with an extra o-ring and plastic washer, but im not picturing how that works in my mind.

Id love to find a reasonably priced modern Titan.

I've got a few conshelf regs I've used for work over the years. My current surface diving bailout regulator is a conshelf something with a arctic kit for a 12, and a din adapter. Fairly tough to find and this set up is a parts box special. I've been collecting them for some time now. I couldn't tell ya all the differences I just pick them apart and out what I need together. 😬

Tried to sell a bunch on here but no go 😂

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom