Question Connecting in Hong Kong on International Flight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
living4experiences

living4experiences

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I can use some American Airlines miles to fly on Cathay Pacific from Jakarta to Manila with a connection in Hong Kong with a 1-hour and 40-minute connection time. I've never flown through Hong Kong. Is this enough time to deplane and get to the next gate? The next best flight is a 12 1/2 hour layover, which is not ideal. Any quirks or difficulties I should be aware of at this airport?

TIA!

I can use some American Airlines miles to fly on Cathay Pacific from Jakarta to Manila with a connection in Hong Kong with a 1-hour and 40-minute connection time. I've never flown through Hong Kong. Is this enough time to deplane and get to the next gate? The next best flight is a 12 1/2 hour layover, which is not ideal. Any quirks or difficulties I should be aware of at this airport?

TIA!

I have connected multiple times through HKG, very easy if you don’t leave the transit area Bags have always made connections with even just a hour between flights. The problem you run into these days is if you have a delay on your departing flight from the states.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom