Congratulations Lukiedukie!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have to give her a big hand for trying though. Poor thing was shivering on the surface with 2 wetsuits and a jacket on. And yet she was still brave enough to take the plunge into the brisk 66 degree water.

Firegoddess:
Nobody congratulated Firegoddess because Firegoddess wasn't certified. Firegoddess turned the color of a frozen smurf and was sent out of the lake. Firegoddess returned home with a high fever from being cold and wet for two days.

BUT!!!...Firegoddess has NOT given up. Firegoddess is trying to convince Lukie to take her to Tahiti to get certified in waters that won't turn her into a smurf-sicle...

I hear you on the cert. thing. When my class went up to Tenkiller for open water cert. I had a bad head cold and couldn't go. Drat!

Then a few months later my instructor had a trip to Coz. put together and I had to do my O/W checkout in those crummy conditions...Yuk!

Keep workin' on Lukie.

sealskin98:
I hear you on the cert. thing. When my class went up to Tenkiller for open water cert. I had a bad head cold and couldn't go. Drat!

Then a few months later my instructor had a trip to Coz. put together and I had to do my O/W checkout in those crummy conditions...Yuk!

Keep workin' on Lukie.

Yeah, it was a bad experience all the way around. I won't say I was surprised, though. I knew I would be cold. I was just too stubborn not to try.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom