Congratulations Lukiedukie!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TruckDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I spent the afternoon out at CSSP and ran into Lukiedukie, who is now officially a certified Scuba Diver!!
We didn't get to dive together as he was packing up after camping overnight, (can you say severe thunderstorms!).
So I guess somebody else will have to initiate him properly.
Dang it, I'm gonna miss another one! :11:

TruckDiver:
...So I guess somebody else will have to initiate him properly.
Dang it, I'm gonna miss another one! :11:

Is this the "slip a hotdog into his BCD pocket" ritual, where the fish follow him extra-close all day, or the "shower him with EZ-cheese and throw him in the lake" rite?

I just want to know what to bring.

HEY I'd be game.... let's set a date for Lukie!!

We want pictures!!!!! :D

I am up for anything. I did drop a unwrapped chocolate bar in the instructors assitant bcd pocket before our first dive. He could not figure out why he had so many perch on his heels very where we went. LOL. I am hoping to get wet again sometime around 21-22. I am 90% postive I will be there on 22.

I will post a report later. We have been having computer issues.

Congratulations on that "frist" open water dive, Luke! We're going to teach you well, Young Jedi.... :D

Congrats Lukie! You'll be a swamper in no time.

Lukiedukie:
I am up for anything.

Lemme see if I can remember things correctly...I've been a little fuzzy on the initiation thing since the last 'gator hit me in the head with his tail when I did mine.

The initiation goes something like 50 dives while holding a live cottonmouth by the tail (no fair beating it senseless by hitting its head on the ground), then wrestlin' five alligators in a row with only a mask, snorkel, and fins (you have to win the wrestlin' matches).

That's all there is to it!

Hmm...no one has congratulated Firegoddess.

Way to go girl! And welcome to the Swamp!

sealskin98:
Hmm...no one has congratulated Firegoddess.

Way to go girl! And welcome to the Swamp!

Nobody congratulated Firegoddess because Firegoddess wasn't certified. Firegoddess turned the color of a frozen smurf and was sent out of the lake. Firegoddess returned home with a high fever from being cold and wet for two days.

BUT!!!...Firegoddess has NOT given up. Firegoddess is trying to convince Lukie to take her to Tahiti to get certified in waters that won't turn her into a smurf-sicle...

But thanks for thinking about me...

Back
Top Bottom