Congratulations are in order!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats to all! Rescue is IMO the most informative course I've taken.

Al

Scuba_Dad:
Congrats to all! Rescue is IMO the most informative course I've taken.

Al
I must second what Al said, I have often considered taking it again, just in that I learned so much, could I learn as much again? IMHO, I believe that I could and would. There is so much to always be learned!

So Congrats K and J... And hopefully you will never have reason to use what you have learned.

Jeff

Well done. One day i might get round to it as well :wink:

Congrats. I just started my rescue course, and hopefully in a month or so I'll join the ranks of rescue divers.

Thanks ya'll. I learned a lot, and last night slept a long time! LOL Renee was very good instructor, and I would recommend her to anybody wanting to take a class. Marvel was an excellent victim to the point the OW students thought our rescue might be the real thing!

Thanks all; extra thanks to Renee and Marvel! Between the seas, the green students and the other obstacles, I think we did one or two unintended rescues somewhere in there!
I just have to add extra kudos to Toby, who, IMVHO, has excellent leadership skills, notwithstanding this class. It was so informative to have two great classmates to ALSO learn from at the same time!

I'll be back at the pool Tuesday to keep practicing those mask removal skills, however! :D

Congratulations to all of you.

Marvel, did you remove any masks or regulators? I always try to get one or two when I'm a victim.

OK, the victim has to be vindicated!

When I played victim, the water was choppy and cloudy with a strong south current.

The instructor released my BC and my steel tank took it right to the bottom. I heard him say, "get his BC," so didn't think anything about it until a few minutes later when he asked for the BC back and all I heard was silence.

So, the rescue check-out was augmented by search and recovery, with me "coaching" from the surface! It took about 20 minutes but they finally found it.

I don't play victim for anybody anymore lol...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom