Congrats to Chica and Mo2vation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can see it in the National Enquirer: Operating room nurse gives birth to 85 pound Siamese twins! (I mean, they are stuck together, right?)

TSandM:
.... and from what I saw in Monterey, wolf eels really float Chica's boat :)

Just wait 'til she sees the GPOs! That is ALL I think about when I think about Puget Sound dives :eyebrow:

Congrats to Mo2 and Chica on the babes' birth. Be sure to keep them safe and no letting them get hungry or dirty! :no See you on the dark side, eventually:blinking:

Laurel

That's all she needed now she'll be under for days.

Happy Diving
John

TSandM:
I can see it in the National Enquirer: Operating room nurse gives birth to 85 pound Siamese twins! (I mean, they are stuck together, right?)
Yeah.... with Bands of Matrimony.

Ah, the Manifold pleasures of diving doubles.

(Yes, more brimstone has just been delivered to my spiritual address... )

'Dette

JMdiver:
That's all she needed now she'll be under for days.

Happy Diving
John
hahahahahaha!!! Guess that means I'll get to do the urchin sizing next survey :light: ... and you guys'll get ALL the cookies! :11:

Darn, maybe I should re-think this....

hbSubmarine'ing'chica

drbill:
Do you pass out cigars to celebrate such an event?
Only of the See's Chocolate variety.

DIR/F'ed, and loving it! :D

Claudette

I arrived at this party a little late, but still want to offer my congratulations to the proud new parents of these colossal twins!

My own set of twins are currently in the gestation period and there really isn't a due date because I like to be surprised. :wink:

Christian

headhunter:
I arrived at this party a little late, but still want to offer my congratulations to the proud new parents of these colossal twins!

Christian
We'll invite you to the Bris. :eyebrow:

I had no idea such metaphors got "birthed" for the purchase of a coupla' tanks. I'll have to leave "hello!" notes on your windshield in the parking lot. Maybe you'll get one before the weather removes them.

Better yet: "Hello!" :D

Congrats and have fun!

Russell

Back
Top Bottom