Congrats pennypue and Denisegg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Then you will have to sort that out amongst yourselves. :D

Penny, when are you and Bob coming back? It seems we have some unfinished business to attend to...:wink:

We thought it was going to be Thanksgiving, but looks like we might be heading for a West Virginian Turkey Day!!!

What about New Year's?

New Year's sounds good to me. :) I haven't made any plans yet. We will miss you two in November though.

I'll miss you guys too!!

What about Panama in '09? :D

I may get in so much trouble they may not ship me back...

Thanks Speedhound!!

Wanna go cave divin'??:D

Tempting, but if I came over for the weekend I'd be torn between not diving after flying, and not flying after diving.... I can set up some penetration if you ever want to play on this side of the big pond!...with hot chocolate too!
See much of CaverDave at all? (I really should log on here more often)

For the record, I'm a bit disappointed.

I saw no evidence of this world famous "pounce" I've heard so much about.

In spite of her best efforts Denise was unable to entangle anyone. Our superior buddy team and line handling skills left her with only a "close, but no cigar" ending to her reel work.

And not once did I get spanked... :mooner:

Penny, I blame you. With out your leadership the rest of the girls just couldnt seem to carry through. :shakehead:

I'm not so sure about that. When I saw the horrified look on your buddy's face after I had lassoed him I took pity on him and turned him loose. :wink:

Tempting, but if I came over for the weekend I'd be torn between not diving after flying, and not flying after diving.... I can set up some penetration if you ever want to play on this side of the big pond!...with hot chocolate too!
See much of CaverDave at all? (I really should log on here more often)
I'd like to see all of him. :D

Penetration? What kind can you set up?:rofl3:
Ok. no really, what kind?

For the record, I'm a bit disappointed.

I saw no evidence of this world famous "pounce" I've heard so much about.

In spite of her best efforts Denise was unable to entangle anyone. Our superior buddy team and line handling skills left her with only a "close, but no cigar" ending to her reel work.

And not once did I get spanked... :mooner:

Penny, I blame you. With out your leadership the rest of the girls just couldnt seem to carry through. :shakehead:
NO ONE spanked you? OMG, what a missed opportunity!!!

Since my honey is not diving quite so much right now, he's biking a lot though (me with him) and his neck seal is torn.....I might be needing a cave buddy.:blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom