Congrats pennypue and Denisegg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:shakehead: I did my course dry in doubles. Denise did hers wet in a single. MUCH sexier looking......

:DThanks. Wanna go diving?

I'll bring the cookies!:D

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Wetsuits and drysuits both have their own appeal...

We may be coming to Vortoberfest.

Make sure they're chocolate chip and there is a LOT of them!

Wetsuits and drysuits both have their own appeal...

We may be coming to Vortoberfest.

Make sure they're chocolate chip and there is a LOT of them!
I'm, in Cincinnati. We probably won't be at Vortoberfest.:shakehead:

Did you want me to ship them?

Those cookies came in handy when I was 20 miles from Pensacola and realised that damn key was in my car and not at the sheriff's office. They wouldn't accept me overnighting it back to them so I had to turn around and drive back.

Hey I was on 2 separate all girl cave dives :) sweet!

Diving this weekend and there will be more girls than guys. Definite first for me. Very cool though. The other day on the boat it was split even - another first.

Diving this weekend and there will be more girls than guys. Definite first for me. Very cool though. The other day on the boat it was split even - another first.

Wait! You WANT more girls than guys? Something you need to tell us MissD? :eyebrow:

Those cookies came in handy when I was 20 miles from Pensacola and realised that damn key was in my car and not at the sheriff's office. They wouldn't accept me overnighting it back to them so I had to turn around and drive back.
Well bless ya!! I understand that they are down to just two keys. That would have them down to ONE key......I hope you get great gas mileage!

I knew I should have gotten a bigger box of cookies!!!:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom