Congrats pennypue and Denisegg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Above water or below? hehe. Maybe you should teach it and I will issue the card.

Hmmm, that means you're just gonna watch and observe technique...

I've got plenty of cave line. How many men out there want to volunteer?

I'll volunteer. If you think you can..

Then it's my turn. :wink:

whoo hoo. Well, I try to avoid entanglements underwater. It doesnt do anything for my graceful trim as a deva, but above water I'm just as graceful. haha. C'mon ladies..... Where is my support?

whoo hoo. Well, I try to avoid entanglements underwater. It doesnt do anything for my graceful trim as a deva, but above water I'm just as graceful. haha. C'mon ladies..... Where is my support?

Most of them already know better when it comes to me. :wink:

I guess I am going to have to teach the class. You don't get entangled..they do.:D

I guess I am going to have to teach the class. You don't get entangled..they do.:D

You wont be tying me up unless I want you to. :wink:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom