Congrat to Mike V. on Asian Diver Cover Shot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssra30

Reaction score
Well, the thread I initially mentioend this is now long gone but I guess we do have a real UW photographer who is actually published :clapping:
Of course I think I have a better trumpetfish shot somewhere ( in my dream!) Now, if I can only find a trumpetfish that would cooperate like that... :D
Very nice shot, Mike! :maniac:

Congratulations Mike, went and bought my copy yesterday.

Jokes aside, it's beautimous and well deserved to be on the cover!

Thanks guys! Now i feel all bashful.

If you still have your Dec/Jan issue you will see my Manta and Diver shot on that cover as well....

One film (Manta) the other Digital (Trumpet)

Mike Veitch:
Thanks guys! Now i feel all bashful.

If you still have your Dec/Jan issue you will see my Manta and Diver shot on that cover as well....

One film (Manta) the other Digital (Trumpet)

I also offered congrats in the above mentioned closed thread. But I'll do it again.

Have both issues - great work. Well deserved. Fantastic shots - think I really need to get back in the water.

That was yours too! I am very impressed. Yep, got that issue as well! Geez, I guess I should start paying attention to photographers in the magazine now :)

Well, where is it? Mike, I don't think the local shop in VT will have it.:( I need to see, I need to see! Please let me see!

Jet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom