Conditions…

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you do LR, OG, or Peacock, this weekend please shoot an update. Thank you!

I doubt LR would've cleared, the Suwannee went up two feet since Monday. And it is estimated to go up another two feet by Thursday.

Orange Grove and Peacock are clear but greenish, and vis isn’t the best. But definitely diveable! We went up the Peanut line and cut over to Olsen; didn’t see anybody at Orange Grove so weren’t able to ask but the bottom was clearly visible from the steps.

Based on the log-in sheet, Peacock has been pretty empty the past few days…

P5200004-Enhanced-NR.jpeg

Thank you, @Rilelen! Sounds like this wild kitty cat is going to enjoy some OG next weekend!

Well they just updated the forecasts, the Suwannee at Luraville is going up another 4 feet to just below flood stage. A solid 8 feet over where it bottomed out.

Looks like I'm not getting into LR before summer break starts.

Well they just updated the forecasts, the Suwannee at Luraville is going up another 4 feet to just below flood stage. A solid 8 feet over where it bottomed out.

Looks like I'm not getting into LR before summer break starts.
Its looking like the only diving this weekend is probably going to be manatee. And then you have to deal with weekend dive classes that could lead to the park filling up.
I planned to sneak in a dive somewhere on sunday since I've been out of the water for a couple months, but I'll be staying home.

Its looking like the only diving this weekend is probably going to be manatee. And then you have to deal with weekend dive classes that could lead to the park filling up.
I planned to sneak in a dive somewhere on sunday since I've been out of the water for a couple months, but I'll be staying home.

Was just at Manatee this past Sunday and there was a 10-person OW class happening at Catfish. Cavern was stirred up pretty good. We scootered to the Pillar Room and visibility wasn't superb (which was unfortunate since a couple buddies had dived there the week before and told us it was almost wall to wall visibility).

Was just at Manatee this past Sunday and there was a 10-person OW class happening at Catfish. Cavern was stirred up pretty good. We scootered to the Pillar Room and visibility wasn't superb (which was unfortunate since a couple buddies had dived there the week before and told us it was almost wall to wall visibility).
I can deal with them screwing ithe viz all up. I've shown up twice now and there were 2-3 big OW classes and divers already at Friedman so I was told park is full. Not fun when I drive up a couple hours to dive

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom