Conditions in early June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k374

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm headed to Maui end May/early June and planning to dive with Lahaina divers. Any feedback on this dive op? How are the conditions (Viz, marine life etc.) around this time? Any chances of dives being canceled due to lack of people? I read somewhere that this is the off season, considering it is starting to warm up I find that pretty strange... I know it is off season for Tourism but is it off season for diving as well? I'm planning to do the usual dives - Lanai, Molokini, Carthaginian wreck and Turtle reef. Any other sites that are a must-do? especially any great wreck dives..

Do you have any shore diving interest? I don't see mention of it in your post. The West Maui shore diving sites are quite flat that time of the year.

I wouldn't think you would have to worry about the boats being called off. I would assume Lahaina Divers would just send out one less boat on a given day if they were short on divers.

Thanks, Lahaina seems to have good reviews, but from what I read they use AL60s...you've got to be kidding me!! Any other good dive ops in Lahaina area that use standard AL80s? I would be up to do some shore diving if I have the time and am able to hook up with a buddy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom