Conditions at Edmonds U. Park recently

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This will be a bit of a drive for my wife and me, so I thought I would ask first...

Has someone been to the u. park in the last week or so?
What were the conditions like?

Thanks!

I've had some good dives there recently. Check the thread here at Orca Bait that talks about vis reports. Three or four of those were recent posts.

Where are you coming from and when are you diving?

Sea ya!

alm:
This will be a bit of a drive for my wife and me, so I thought I would ask first...
Portland? Ha! You're right next door! :D

Have fun.

alm:

Has someone been to the u. park in the last week or so?
What were the conditions like?

Thanks!
I was there this past Saturday and Sunday ... conditions were awesome for Edmonds. Vis was maybe 20-25 feet.

Make sure to check out the hooded nudibranch convention in the eel grass out in front of the jetty. They're fascinating critters to watch, and I've never seen such a large number of nudis in one place before.

I made a post in the photography forum earlier this week ...

http://www.scubaboard.com/showpost.php?p=1451280&postcount=15

The middle part of the photo show linked in there is from Edmonds ... from the free-swimming nudi to the multi-colored anemones. The rest are from Redondo, Pt. Defiance, and the Narrows (my week-end dive sites).

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Sasquatch:
I've had some good dives there recently. Check the thread here at Orca Bait that talks about vis reports. Three or four of those were recent posts.

Where are you coming from and when are you diving?

Sea ya!

Found that link; thanks...

Coming from Portland; Hoping to get wet Sunday morning 8 Jan.
Looking forward to it based on what folks are saying.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom