Computers, lights, regulator sale.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hunter991

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Time for the next sale.

I have a a Greenforce HID 50: 10 Watt light with umbilical. This is a new light that I wound up with as extra. Normal retail on this light is 899 plus $50 for the goodman handle. I will take $800 for this light. I only have one at this price.

I have first and second stage regulator combos that would make a great tech diving rig for $250 with your choice of hose length.

I also have another top of the line brand on sale. The first and second stage combo in this popular brand is available for 350. This regulator includes free parts for life as long as you get them serviced on a regular schedule. I ran a sell on this regulator awhile back, and have many happy customers diving them.

I am also running a sale on Salvo, Diverite, Aeris, and Tusa products that is less than I can post, if you want anything from them send me a PM and I will get back to you with the details.

I have a very nice nitrox computer that is wrist watch sized. It has a bottom timer mode that will work well for tech diving. It also has air, nitrox, gauge, and free diver mode. I have them for 295, this computer retails for 435.

I also have my new page up and running with products. I do want to apologize in advance, I dont' have any smoking deals on hoses this week. But I'll be happy to help you out with anything else.

Brent
Sink or Swim Scuba
Scuba Gear Pro
www.scubagearpro.com

4310 K Wilkinson Blvd.
Gastonia, NC 28056

704-823-0501

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom