computer for gas switching.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you want to stay below 500, Geo 2 or something similar. If you are going to break the $500 and go into that price range, commit and get a Petrel 2.

If you can't find a used petrel/predator then you could consider the Hollis tx1 for around $500. But, if you dive in dark, murky water the petrel is the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petrel.

FYI

I just sold my Predator(VPM enabled) for R6500 or around $550 depending on the exchange rate.

Besides the Petrel, which has the greatest number of fans, what else? Is it really such a simple case of Petrel and nothing else?
Is the xDeep black without problems at the moment? Seems really nice.
And the OSTC3? Maybe more known to people around Europe... As well as the cheaper and not as nice looking, but apparently study and with all the functions Divesoft Freedom.

Personally, I'm quite happy with the Nitek Q. Two gas nitrox for the base unit, with the option of full 7 gas trimix, and custom GF. Big (but not huge) screen. Easy to read. Easy to program.

Back
Top Bottom