Computer Expert Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I got some good informative replys here and some not so good. Thanks for the input. At least some answered my question. Since I don't have the expensive computer download capability (maybe Santa?) I will try making the O2 adjustment and see how it compares. The reason I want to get the two computers to be the same is on nite dives it is tough to look at the Atmos 1 wrist mount with a camera & light in hand since it does not have illumination like the Tusa does. I need a 3rd arm. It is too bad that there is more than one algorithm out there and they all claim that they are the best approximation. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a wrist mounted computer that could monitor your N2 absorption real time instead of this guessing game?

where did anyone say gaming the o2 was a good idea?

either you trust your computer or you need to get a computer you trust or you need to cut tables.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom