Computer back up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I imagine you are just talking regular, recreational no deco diving here?

If so, to be honest I would just keep a basic two gauge console (pressure and depth gauge) and a single computer. I mean theres no problem, and if you feel happier with two computer units then by all means do so, but I just cant see the need for it.

... of course if you are thinking more technical diving...........?? That changes everything.

I imagine you are just talking regular, recreational no deco diving here?

If so, to be honest I would just keep a basic two gauge console (pressure and depth gauge) and a single computer. I mean theres no problem, and if you feel happier with two computer units then by all means do so, but I just cant see the need for it.

...I have been thinking the same thing...:wink:

... of course if you are thinking more technical diving...........?? That changes everything.

Technical diving? Man! I wish I could afford it! ...Well right now I cannot even reach the valve of my single tank with my hands... I would be totally hopeless with doubles!

Back
Top Bottom