Compressor for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

recandtek

Registered
Reaction score
3 phase Bauer compressor. Born in 1991, 8.4 cfm, fully loaded. It needs a new valve put in it, I can do it, or you can depending on the price negotiated. Some of you may want to go over the unit, as to why the valve was not done on it, but I can order the parts. It only has 520 hours on it. This thing is in primo condition, very clean, with new auto drains. It came from a fire hall originally, so it has always been maintained.
I'm asking $4000 or best offer. It comes with everything in the pictures. Posted for a friend. You can e-mail me at mitch@recandtekscuba.com

Attachments

• IMG_2903.PNG
    IMG_2903.PNG
    345.3 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_2905.PNG
    IMG_2905.PNG
    336.8 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_2908.PNG
    IMG_2908.PNG
    358.2 KB · Views: 359
3 phase Bauer compressor. Born in 1991, 8.4 cfm, fully loaded. It needs a new valve put in it, I can do it, or you can depending on the price negotiated. Some of you may want to go over the unit, as to why the valve was not done on it, but I can order the parts. It only has 520 hours on it. This thing is in primo condition, very clean, with new auto drains. It came from a fire hall originally, so it has always been maintained.
I'm asking $4000 or best offer. It comes with everything in the pictures. Posted for a friend. You can e-mail me at mitch@recandtekscuba.com

Where? I know a guy looking for one.

Was your guy interested? Did you see my post I was in Hamilton Ontario?
I saw it. He thought it sounded sketchy with the valve issue so he wasn't interested.

However I may be interested and I will be in Southern Ontario in a couple of weeks so I might be able to swing by and take a look at it. I'll email you with my questions tomorrow.

No problem, let me know. The valve is not a big deal to be honest, it was just worn out, and needs to be replaced is all. This compressor, honestly you can eat off of it. It only had 520 hours on it. This thing is mint. I would take it for myself from my buddy, but I bought one last year, a 1994 Bauer.

Mitch

I saw it. He thought it sounded sketchy with the valve issue so he wasn't interested.

However I may be interested and I will be in Southern Ontario in a couple of weeks so I might be able to swing by and take a look at it. I'll email you with my questions tomorrow.

No problem, let me know. The valve is not a big deal to be honest, it was just worn out, and needs to be replaced is all. This compressor, honestly you can eat off of it. It only had 520 hours on it. This thing is mint. I would take it for myself from my buddy, but I bought one last year, a 1994 Bauer.

Mitch
Do you have any complete filtration system? i need it all moisture trap, check valve, filter tower..

Do you have any complete filtration system? i need it all moisture trap, check valve, filter tower..

You can get everything from separator, relief valve, auto drain, tower, pmv and mounting brackets all for less than $2500 new.

You can get everything from separator, relief valve, auto drain, tower, pmv and mounting brackets all for less than $2500 new.
Know where I can get a complete set up for that price?? Every where I looked gone none and only bigger systems for like 5-8k

Back
Top Bottom