Complete tec doubles setup; bp/w regs/tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEDiver2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
COMPLETE TEC SETUP; Includes: Halcyon Evolve 60 wing, stainless back-plate, with cinch harness, Hollis fixed weight pockets, DR accessories pocket; double Luxfer 63 CF Aluminum Tanks, Born on 5/12; VIP'd 4/14, Electric Blue; Dive Rite 300 bar dual Iso manifold and Dive Rite tank bands, XS Scuba Fogcutter X knife, Diverite Single tank adapter with Stainless steel cam bands and V-weight. Atomic Z2 Regulator, ScubaPro MK11/S555 Reg; Oceanic Veo 2.0 console with SPG and Compass. All gear is turning 2 years old this November and is in nearly brand new condition. Nothing has seen more than 10 dives and functions perfectly.
$1850.00 for all, plus actual shipping

paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails IMG_0733.jpgIMG_0706.jpgIMG_0025.jpgIMG_0771.jpg

Do you have a price in mind for tanks wing and harness set without regs/comp?

$950 plus shipping

If they weren't al63s I would be all over it at that price. Thanks anyway.

No problem Warren Z. Thanks for the interest anyway. I set it up with 63s as a easy to carry, solo shore dive rig. It fits the bill perfectly, but have too much gear, so trying to thin the herd abit.

Good idea but I would have gone with neutral 80s myself. Any idea what shipping would be?

Dead sexy... just saying!

COMPLETE TEC SETUP; Includes: Halcyon Evolve 60 wing, stainless back-plate, with cinch harness, Hollis fixed weight pockets, DR accessories pocket; double Luxfer 63 CF Aluminum Tanks, Born on 5/12; VIP'd 4/14, Electric Blue; Dive Rite 300 bar dual Iso manifold and Dive Rite tank bands, XS Scuba Fogcutter X knife, Diverite Single tank adapter with Stainless steel cam bands and V-weight. Atomic Z2 Regulator, ScubaPro MK11/S555 Reg; Oceanic Veo 2.0 console with SPG and Compass. All gear is turning 2 years old this November and is in nearly brand new condition. Nothing has seen more than 10 dives and functions perfectly.
$1850.00 for all, plus actual shipping

paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails View attachment 191720View attachment 191721View attachment 191722View attachment 191719

Good idea but I would have gone with neutral 80s myself. Any idea what shipping would be?

Warren Z:

I'm in New England shiping with USPS Parcel post to you would be in the $125 range.
I thought about using a couple Faber 80's but the cost was bad enough as it is. Would have enjoyed the additional bottom time though!

---------- Post added August 28th, 2014 at 07:36 PM ----------

Dead sexy... just saying!

Thanks C Dub!

Relisted

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom