Complete Set Regulator/Octo/SPR-Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gerkin49

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Purchasing first set of equipment as new diver - Interested in purchasing dependable quality preowned reg/octo/spr or computer console (complete set). Like to keep investment low as this is first set but don't want to compromise safety and dependability. Appreciate any recommendations/info.
gerkin49@yahoo.com :D

Welcome to ScubaBoard!!! :wavey:

You're not certified? (looking at your profile)

I really-really-really like the Edge HOG gear. There are several on here that deal in them.

PM'd.........

If you are looking for quality gear at very reasonable prices shoot me an email. I sell HOG/Edge-Gear and can set you up with whatever you need except for a computer. Which as a new diver you really do not need anyway. Stick with depth gauge, dive watch, and tables as decide if you really like this. Once you have your skills, including dive planning and gas management down then think about a computer.

Do you want new or used?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom