company name suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SIR VEYOR

Reaction score
Hi All,
I've got some friend who sell ATVs, UTVs (Ranger/gator/Mule) who are setting up a seperate company to persue the law enforcement/security market. There are a couple of aspects to their business that should help seperate them from the competition.
Their initial name ideas suck, so I thought I'd ask here. They would like to have something that they could work into a decal/badge to put on their demo units. My RCMP brother wasn't a big fan of my "Gravel Road Cops (GRC)" suggestion, even though the company is in the States.

Serioulsy, anybody care to sugest anything? I'm sure they'd be appreciative, but I can't say how much. Personally, I'll throw in a day's air fills for the person/team with the best one (anywhere), and lunch at a dive site if I'm close enough to you.
Thank you,
Andrew

Hmmmmm.... being that I am in law enforcement and have been called the "Poe-Poe", (I assume that means Police) and they are selling ATV's.......

"Poe-Poe's Putt Putts and Supply Co."

hehehe. Just being funny.

I'll give it some thought and post back if I can think of anything more mature. hehehe.

O.R.E. Off Road Enforcement

O.R.E.U. Off Road Enforcement Units

T.P.D. Trail Posse Dudes

A.A.T.E. All Angle Trail Enforcers

L.E.T.R. Law Enforcement Trail Runners

T.E.U. Trail Enforcement Units

L.O.R.I. Law Enforcement Riders Inc.

L.O.A.W. Law On All Wheels

R.B.O.R. Red & Blues Off Road

Hope this helps....
Jay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/