Compair Mako 5402 compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chinook203

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I saw where some of you have had the 5405 compressor and have found manuals. Anyone have one for the 5402 by chance and what filter it uses? We were given one by our old fire department dive rescue team. It worked, but been sitting awhile and needs a filter. I'd take pictures, but have it torn down right now to clean and rebuild it basically.

I saw where some of you have had the 5405 compressor and have found manuals. Anyone have one for the 5402 by chance and what filter it uses? We were given one by our old fire department dive rescue team. It worked, but been sitting awhile and needs a filter. I'd take pictures, but have it torn down right now to clean and rebuild it basically.
Google “Mako universal manual”. I’ve been a Mako tech for 20 years and have never run across a 5402. Are you sure?

This is the id tag on it. Thanks on the manual info.

Attachments

• IMG_0506.JPG
    IMG_0506.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 103
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom