commercial diving business looking for someone to take over

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I have a Connecticut based diving service that primarily cleans boat bottoms,changes props, install zincs and does light salvage. Been in operation over 40 years.
Long successful track record with many long term clients. Work six months of the year and make in excess of 250k. I plan to retire and looking for someone who wants to learn the business.
Must have knowledge of boats and experience boat bottom cleaner (easy to learn). Work this season and take over next year . I will teach you and smooth the transition. Great opportunity for the right person.
send me info about you and lets see if it will work

Hey James I know this is a old post but hoped to get some info at least.
I am a commercial diver, my buddy aswell a diver are trying to get a small company going in new England. My question is what insurances are required to operate? Any info would be appreciated also if by chance havent closed up let us know. We also looking for equipment. Hope you get this

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom