Comments on Neptune's Divers Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daveyb430

Registered
Reaction score
I have booked a 2 tank dive with Neptune's Divers in Grand Cayman for June 21st. Does anyone have any info on them or has been on dives with them. Thanks in advance.

I've had a pizza dinner with the owner Casey in Grand Cayman. I haven't had the pleasure of diving with her yet, as we both had other dive commitments at the time.

As for the divers on the board that have dove with her, I have only heard 100% positive feedback. You can do a search at the top of the page and read it all yourself.
Have fun!

Casey runs a small op with consistently good feedback. Enjoy.

Count me in Casey's fan club. Excellent operation, tailored to what you want to do, quality experience, customer service top notch. Happy to dive with her any time.

BurBunny:
Count me in Casey's fan club. Excellent operation, tailored to what you want to do, quality experience, customer service top notch. Happy to dive with her any time.

I noticed that you live in Denver. I was raised in Colorado(Colorado State grad). I also noticed our ages are only a few months apart. I now live in Tampa but am planning to move back to Denver next June. My wife is in Real Estate here in Tampa and would like to contunue that career in Denver. Thanks for your input.

daveyb430:
I noticed that you live in Denver. I was raised in Colorado(Colorado State grad). I also noticed our ages are only a few months apart. I now live in Tampa but am planning to move back to Denver next June. My wife is in Real Estate here in Tampa and would like to contunue that career in Denver. Thanks for your input.

Hi Davey! Welcome back to Colorado in advance.

Be happy to provide any information I can for you or your wife. Was in Real Estate here for many years (my mother and brother still are). Feel free to send me a PM about that, dive shops, or whatever other help I can provide :)

-Amber

I dove with Casey and Kevin last year just before the hurricane hit the island. I can tell you, you won't be disappointed they run and excellent operation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom