East end diving recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone have any recommendations for a dive shop/resort on the west end of Grand Cayman? Are there any considerations on that side as it relates to cruise ship docking and overcrowded dive sites?

There are a gazillion threads touting different dive ops and everyone seems to have their favorites. I would aim for an op that offers large boat/small group diving and has boats with lots of sheltered space. I have recently been out with Living the Dream and like the way they roll.

There aren't many dedicated dive resorts on Grand West side but Sunset House comes to mind. I have no personal experience.

The best shore dives on the West Side are at Macabuca and Lighthouse point but neither is a dedicated dive resort.

I'm a bit confused. The title of the Thread is "East End". The content asks about West End.

If the question is truly about East End, the answer is easy. Compass Point. They have good accommodation and a great dive op on site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom