Coming to Hawaii.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Linedog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all, my wife has a business meeting in Maui so she said I can tag along. We both are certified and are looking for a good dive charter. She has a yearning to see some turtles I am just happy not to wear my drysuit! We will be staying on the west side of Maui for a week, any tips or horror stories?

Last edited:
October 14 till the 21st

My advice would be to plan on driving down to Kihei to catch a charter to S. Maui and Molokini sites. Most recommended charter operations around here seem to be Ed Robinsons (my favorite), B&B, and Mike Severns. Most recommended shore diving operators are Shaka Doug (by far) and Maui Dreams.

If you're interested in Molokai or Lanai diving, Lahaina Divers goes to both with regularly scheduled charters out of Lahaina. Extended Horizons does Lanai daily also out of Lahaina.

IMO one huge key to getting the most out of diving Hawaii is having a great guide that can show you all the endemic and amazing creatures that most would simply swim by.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom