Come on then - lets see what you look like!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are a lot of you out there that haven't sent in your pic. Is there a reason, does this need to be mandatory before membership.

It sure is nice to be able to put a face with who you are talking with.

ID

I agree ID - c'mon then Gasman... let's have a look at yer!:eek:

Diverguy,
Great pictures! I LOVED that first one. Please explain!
:sunny:

Originally posted by Natasha
Diverguy,
Great pictures! I LOVED that first one. Please explain!

Have you seen the movie: Creature from the Black Lagoon ?
Well, when we started our Swampdiving program in our club in 1998, we needed a maskot - and what better maskot than the creature? The guy that played the creature (the underwater scenes), Ricou Browning is a honorary Scubadillo Swampdiver. He loved it when we got him the Swamp divers patch.

I found the mask on eBay and thought it was a fun thing to get. It's difficult to dive with though, as the exhaled air is trapped inside the mask and it want's to float to the surface. I haven't gotten around to rigging up some exhaust vent to fix the problem.

/Mike

Mike,
Something about a humanoid, amphibious, fish creature, that just turns me on! My dad used to build monster models,and paint them. So along with "The Mummy" the "Creature from the Black Lagoon" was my favorite.
I'd love to see you put that thing on during a group dive trip.
Any chance we can get you to Cozumel in March with us?

Diverguy - ROTFLMAO!

LOVE IT!!
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom