Come on then - lets see what you look like!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by ScubaBurt
are ya'll different than what I envisioned.
Yessss... I *am* oh so much younger than you'd imagined... right?
Rick

That's a great shot, Casey... where is that?

Oh yes, and very cool gear, Mr Ben Bob....

:)

Which one are you?
Hey Mike? Is that your best diving Tux? You know the one that you keep under your velcro ripoff wetsuit just before you go into the enemies lair? Without a single waterdrop?
:D
Cheers
Gasman

Are you sure it the "Bond" thing? Maybe it's the one that he keeps under his velcro ripoff wetsuit for the underwater Chipp-n-dales show :mean:.

-kate

Great idea for a thread people!!!!

I guess i should give you my link - however I am not liable for any cracked monitors!!!!

http://www.scubababy.cheerplace.com

Please don't be too scared!!!!

Take care all
:bunny: -x-abby-x- :bunny:

And not a single crack in my monitor.

Uh oh..get ready Abby, I just looked over my shoulder and here come all the hound dogs. :)

Gents,

I am disappointed in your very juvenile behavior! I would have thought you would be more mature and gentlemanly.

Oh, yes, Abby, I'll be near Cambridge--as soon as I purchase the tickets and board the airplane--what is your telephone number?

Joewr

This is a scary experience for me....so just bear with me.
Mario - i know why you bothered to click on my link and reply....but why are other people???

I thought it would just fade into the background of peoples talk!

Anyway, thank you for being so nice and not holding me liable for any damages cause to your computers!

oops! Guess that's what happens when you try to cut and paste waaaaay past your bedtime.

I went and editted the post for Australia.

Regulators & Lady Diver: I am having a hard time posting more than one "" link to a photo on this board. W...rt and see if we can figure it out. --Mike

Back
Top Bottom