Combine dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got an answer:

Hello Iztok

I agree wiht you, your wish is my as well. But unfotunately there is no way to merge 2 dives neither on the portal nor on the Uemis. The SDA gives you 3 Min to descent under 1.0m, otherwise it logs the dive and the computer swichtes into the landview.

Thanks for your understanding

I understand there is currently no way hence I logged it as an enhancement. I believe 3 minutes (not documented!) is too short. My computer was the only in the group that logged it as two dives. Not instructor/assistant friendly.

Logged new ticket for renumbering.

Asked for the same in ticket #16310, after a short surface time with a student caused it to log two dives as well...

Asked for the same in ticket #16310, after a short surface time with a student caused it to log two dives as well...

I am glad I am not the only one that finds this either too short of an interval or needs a way to somehow fix this for dives with students.

I am glad I am not the only one that finds this either too short of an interval or needs a way to somehow fix this for dives with students.

Even a setting that would allow me to change the surface time would be a solution.

Even a setting that would allow me to change the surface time would be a solution.

Yup!

3 minutes is just too short when dealing with students.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom