Comal is the new pink

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad you guys had a good time. I really wanted to come, but had a slew of things to get done and then there were the unplanned surprises that interrupted all that. I really like the picts.

Willie

Wow! Looks like ya'll had a great time! Thanks for posting the picts!

I've heard you can go behind a waterfall at Joes Crab shack, is that true?

Is anyone planning on diving the Comal this weekend? I was thinking I might head down there or maybe the San Marcos just for something new.

Is anyone planning on diving the Comal this weekend? I was thinking I might head down there or maybe the San Marcos just for something new.
I might be going up there but can't say for sure yet. I know my LDS has a class going on there this weekend and if there is enough interest, they will have a group going Sunday morning. If you are interested in Sunday, give Art at Duggan Diving in Universal City a call and let him know you are interested. Everyone usually meets at the shop and carpools there and the shop provides the air so it will at least save you the cost of a fill. If you need the number, pm me and I will get it to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom