College Preparations.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBabe22:
I partied the most first semester and had the highest GPA...where did those days go?!

I wouldn't call that typical from my what i saw. We had freshman flaming out left and right the first couple quarters. First taste of real freedom for many ..... like moths to a flame we were.

My wings got singed most the first couple quarters. :wink:

So even more shopping... just for random unimportant stuff that my mother insists that I have, like a First Aid kit and one of those USB drives that you plug into your computer, though at the same time I am impressed for my mother, Farmer Queen of the Kibbutz, is tech savvy... But it's all been GREAT, you want to know why? Beacuse in the suburbs, right next to the Target and Best Buy, is a Ride Shop that's having 50% off all snowboard gear and outerwear. I've bought another snowboard, another pair of boots, and that's just the beginning!!

And I've always been pretty good about not partying too hard that my studies get effected. My academic ventures are just as important to me as my social ones, so I think I'll be able to keep them in check. That's not to say, though, that I'm not going to throw down every once in a while... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom