College kids in Key Largo/Looe Key

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebabe

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My boyfriend and I are young and new to diving. We are taking a trip to the keys and were wanting to dive the reefs in Largo and Looe while we are down there and are looking for charters. Being in college and broke, we would really appreciate some good charters that are on the less expensive side. Right now, we are looking at Strike Zone charters and Rainbow Reef Dive Charters. Has anyone had any experience with them/could tell me if they are good? Any suggestions are appreciated!!! Thank you!

You might want to look for specials, some dive shops have good rates when you buy 5 dive trips, 10 dives trips etc.

Yeah I saw those, but we're only going to be able to do 2 dive trips.

Do you go to USF? They have a dive trip coming up to Key Largo with Amoray Dive Resort. I went last year and it was a great time at a good price.

Do you have your own equip? If not, you may want to do both trips in one day and take advantage of rental for one day rather than two - just a thought if it helps.

Never dove with Rainbow but I have a friend who has and she recommends them - lots of good feedback on this board for them too.

If you do have your own equip, you may want to check out a beach dive in Lauderdale - you can search SB for more info.

Hope you have a blast.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom