Cold Water Reg Suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You just posted in five threads saying that

How's the commission?

It's nice to have a fan. Their regulators have been superior to every other that I have used so of course I'm going to recommend them. I'm just a satisfied customer.

---------- Post added April 28th, 2013 at 07:58 PM ----------

Just curious, what in your opinion makes Apeks the "best"? How are they better than all the others? Cheers

Well it looks like you're using an Apeks in your avatar so I'm sure you're familiar with them. I just find that they have exceptional work of breathing, I also love that they come environmentally sealed and are well-built. Everyone has their own preferences but they are my favorite.

It's nice to have a fan. Their regulators have been superior to every other that I have used so of course I'm going to recommend them. I'm just a satisfied customer.

---------- Post added April 28th, 2013 at 07:58 PM ----------

Well it looks like you're using an Apeks in your avatar so I'm sure you're familiar with them. I just find that they have exceptional work of breathing, I also love that they come environmentally sealed and are well-built. Everyone has their own preferences but they are my favorite.

Yes you are correct I use Apeks, but have not used many other brands, save DiveRite, Aqualung and Atomic, so was just curious why you thought they were the best. Seems to me that the differences between most of the "top" brands are down to personal preference. For me the big selling point was their simplicity, very easy to self service and service kits are relatively easy to come by. Cheers for the reply.

Yes you are correct I use Apeks, but have not used many other brands, save DiveRite, Aqualung and Atomic, so was just curious why you thought they were the best. Seems to me that the differences between most of the "top" brands are down to personal preference. For me the big selling point was their simplicity, very easy to self service and service kits are relatively easy to come by. Cheers for the reply.
on many of the regs its just branding the same people make the same reg with different names. I enjoy people saying that one is better than the other one when they are the same except fore the label and use the same parts and sold by the same parent corp.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom