CoCoView Roatan CHEAP! May 15-22, 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crispos

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
This is an advertisement.

In which case it should pay a fee and be in the commercial section.

This was split from a paid announcement in http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?postid=567128#post567128 . Please use the the "Report this thread to a moderator" link and we will investigate them. However, we DO appreciate the help in policing our HUGE board. Thanks for you time and effort!

Netdoc - I, like many others, simply browse using the "Search New Posts" button. Perhaps a boilerplate statement or special icon beside paid ad threads will alert me as to their nature. Otherwise, as you can see, people clearly confuse paid ads with real threads, which affects the user enjoyment and more importantly, the integrity of the board.

Every paid message is marked at the bottom and placed in a special forum which is a good start but may not be enough. I will see about adding an icon as per your suggestion!

I like the idea of an icon, too. This recurring misunderstanding is getting to be a pain!

Back
Top Bottom