cocoview questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gil

Registered
Reaction score
I was there many years ago, but have some questions.

1-Where do you get the Cactus bug repellant?
2-Who do I see about going to Copan after a week at Coco?
3-What exactly is the mid-ship entry?
4-How much are beers now?
5- Do you tip each person or just make one contribution? I never did like the group tip idea.
6- Is Evelyn still an a******?

Thanks

1 - You can buy it online from the manufacturer, lots of dive shops, Academy Sporting Good stores as well as there are the resort, although they have a limited weekly supply.

2 - Roatan Charters, 1-800-282-8932, is a good place to start. They specialize in travel to the area.

3 - An side entrance into the Prince Albert wreck, about halfway down the length of the ship.

4 - Don't drink them so I have no idea.

5 - You can tip any way you wish.

6 - Not in everyone elses opinion. Are you? Evelyn and Bill have always been nice and cordial, although not always overly outgoing. That doesn't entitle them to be labled such names as snob and a******, in my opinion.

The beers were about $1.85 including tax. Sometimes, they have 2 for 1.

Cactus Juice seems to work best when combined with DEET. The combination works better than either alone. I used cortisone ointment to control itching for the ones that got through. When it got really bad, I took a benedril before bedtime.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom