Cocos with Argo, September 10-20, 2021, $1000 off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The discount will be subtracted directly on the invoice by Tim. Before paying it with credit card, please review the invoice and ask me or him directly if it is not clear.

Just got a bad news a minute ago. This trip has been cancelled due to the pandemic.

Message from my travel agent, Tim Yeo of Bluewater Dive Travel:
“The trip that just got back had someone test positive for covid, so the entire crew is on quarantine by the order of the Ministry of Health, and they are unable to run the next couple trips due to the quarantine. Very unfortunate for everyone involved, including yourself.”

Message from my travel agent, Tim Yeo of Bluewater Dive Travel:
“The trip that just got back had someone test positive for covid, so the entire crew is on quarantine by the order of the Ministry of Health, and they are unable to run the next couple trips due to the quarantine. Very unfortunate for everyone involved, including yourself.”

Oh my, sorry for all and I hope no one becomes extremely ill or worse.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom