Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Hard - Kabir

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey guys - just wanted to share this recent video I made about going back to Cocos Island. Amazing place. I love all the eastern pacific diving locations like Malpelo and Galapagos but Cocos has always had a special place in my heart. Wonderful going back. Hope you enjoy!

Cheers!
Kabir

Fantastic video

That is an AMAZING video!!! The beauty of Cocos & the artistry of your video brought tears to my eyes. Literally. Well done.

I’ve subscribed to your YouTube channel.

Fantastic video. I headed the Sea of Cortez next month and you gave me some great shot ideas for my drone.

Truly unbelievable and unbelievably beautiful video!! Amazing! And what was that crazy walking fish??

Truly unbelievable and unbelievably beautiful video!! Amazing! And what was that crazy walking fish??
It’s called Redlip Batfish. I saw it in last December when I dove in Ulloa, 112 feet depth.

D6F7EA7F-B49A-422F-8549-6C64BD39B785.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom