Coco View

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am at CCV right now...I guess we are missing each other by a week.

One suggestion that others have made before but I will echo based on my experience this week.....bring a rain coat or some other exposure protection at this time of year. Although weather should be improving.....you can always be hit with some unexpected storms. Most of our weather this week has been sunny with air temps in the mid 80s. That said, yesterday we had rain, wind and colder temps. There were some folks on the boat who were diving in shorts and rash guards with nothing more than a towel to keep warm on the boat during SITs...they were rather cold...even with the hot chocolate provided by the crew. My daughter and I have been diving our 5mm full suits all week. We were cool yesterday, but the suits helped keep us warm. Also nice to have rain gear when walking around the resort in the rain....since it rained one evening and most of the day yesterday. A light rain coat doesn't take up much space and you may not need it (we didn't last year during March)...but better to have it and not need it than vice versa.

Reactions: Doc
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom