Coco View A+

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the report and the pics. We'll be there for the first time in June. Hopefully, it won't snow...

Rob

It was a fabulous week, wasn't it? And, it was great to dive with you. I was very surprised to see you at 4:30 am ... probably as much as Mike was to see me at the same hour on Monday. But, nothing beats the dawn light coming through the surface over the Prince Albert and seeing the morning shift clocking in.

Great pics, Eric. I love the Angelfish. I'll post a few, too. And, just like you, I'm thinking, "Damn, I need a decent strobe."

It was a fabulous week, wasn't it? And, it was great to dive with you. I was very surprised to see you at 4:30 am ... probably as much as Mike was to see me at the same hour on Monday. But, nothing beats the dawn light coming through the surface over the Prince Albert and seeing the morning shift clocking in.

Great pics, Eric. I love the Angelfish. I'll post a few, too. And, just like you, I'm thinking, "Damn, I need a decent strobe."

Pleasure diving with you as well, can't wait to see your pics from the am dive. The real shock wasn't that I was there, but that my wife was with me :idk:

I brag about CCV quite a bit... We had Captain Dave as well and would dive off his boat anytime... Glad you enjoyed your stay as much as we did....! Patty from dockside is a "Peach" as well!!!

lee

Loved CCV so much last February we just booked a return for the same week 2012. Requested the same cabana and guide/captain, just wish we could get the same group of people back together again.

Happy birthday Scott, Hope you guys are having a gret trip. Please give my best to Kirk and Dave on the Red Boat. Let them know we'll be seeing them in January. Ask Kirk how his house is coming along and if he's having any luck fishing from his boat?

Back
Top Bottom