Cobra users, do you dive with or without clear guard on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

as well. The protection it offers is worth the bit of hassle at the surface.

BTW, I had gotten a few scratches on the protector lens and got them out with a bit of plexiglas cleaner I had from the motorcycle days. Worked excellent.

yep, the polish works well, use it on airplane windows also. I would probably not have said this in the first place if my old eyes were like they were when i was 20.......:bonk: , now my arms are not long enough anymore...:D

I leave mine on. I found a couple small scratches so I figure it's doing its job. I have deliberately removed it when logging dives when it was fogged over, but it takes a fair amount of effort to pull off. I can't see it just "popping" off.

I was wondering about polishing the scratches, and thought about the plexiglass polish. Now I know it is the way to go.

David

Question:

Does the computer come with a shield or are you SOL to start with and have to buy one?

AD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom