Clueless about doubles.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rec Diver:
I have tried the E7 - 120 as doubles. They are not as heavy as you might think. If you want to dive doubles, then I say do it. I am not a body builder, 6' at 220 lbs., but I do know that only you will know what will work best and how comfortable it will feel. Remeber when scuba diving that there is no such thing as having too much air.

I agree. I am also 6' 220. The only thing I have found that was less favorable was the ends of the tanks rest on my butt and sometimes shift abit to either side. They do not interfere with my leg movement, but I do notice em. The do balance beautifully especially compared to a single.

Sideband:
:11:
Did you miss a decimal or something? 6cft/minute is crazy. Mine is a a bit under .6 and I smoke and don't exercise much.
To be 6 I think I'd be out of breath from breathing so hard. :wink:

Joe
testing ......... OK it works now. Thanks it was 0.6cf/m

Sideband:
:11:
Did you miss a decimal or something? 6cft/minute is crazy. Mine is a a bit under .6 and I smoke and don't exercise much.
To be 6 I think I'd be out of breath from breathing so hard. :wink:

Joe

Lighten up, it just a decimal point.

wedivebc:
testing ......... OK it works now. Thanks it was 0.6cf/m
That's better. Man, I was happy when I got mine down to .6 from .8. You have to feel great to have gone to .6 from a full 6. :wink:

Rec Diver:
Lighten up, it just a decimal point.

Umm... Since it included both a joke and a :wink: it doesn't get much lighter. It's ok though. I understand your need to retaliate for my having told you the same in a different thread. Your ego is bruised but you will get over it eventually.

Joe

I've dove twin 80's to well over 200'without issue. Twin LP 85's or even twin HP 100's should be more than enough for a standard recreational diver.

Sideband:
That's better. Man, I was happy when I got mine down to .6 from .8. You have to feel great to have gone to .6 from a full 6. :wink:
Actually I had a hill to climb after last nights dive so I stuck my 50% reg in my mouth on the way up. I sucked that tank dry in about 5 min

wedivebc:
Actually I had a hill to climb after last nights dive so I stuck my 50% reg in my mouth on the way up. I sucked that tank dry in about 5 min

Mmmm..... Oxygen..... :eyecrazy:

Umm... Since it included both a joke and a :wink: it doesn't get much lighter. It's ok though. I understand your need to retaliate for my having told you the same in a different thread. Your ego is bruised but you will get over it eventually.

Joe[/QUOTE]

You don't have to worry about my ego. It takes a lot more than you to bruise it. I just thought that you where being rather petty over something that everyone else on this thread seemed to understand, but aparently you are unable to comprehend.

Found a great deal on Faber 95 steels new for: i can't even mention the price :D : I purchased 3. So i will dive them as singles for now. then i will throw a manifold on them and use the old valves for pony's stage bottles....

how you like them apples?!?!?!?!? :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom