Clover Point photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hyper-limits:
Wow. 100 pictures in one dive. Nice pictures Mark
Actually, it was 120 pictures, although most of them were of the same things (for example, I'd take 5 or so pictures of the same anemone from different angles). One wierd thing I've noticed is that it's harder to keep track of my air consumption. I guess subconsciously, I used to know about how much air I had left by how many pictures I had taken. Now that I have practically unlimited pictures, I must feel like I have tons of air left. Whenever I look at my gauge, I always have less air than I expected. Now that I realise the reason, it's no big deal since I can "retrain" myself to keep track better. By the way, are you going out diving this weekend?

swankenstein:
By the way, are you going out diving this weekend?

Richard and I are planning a dive at Willis on Saturday morning, you are more than welcome to join us. Give me a call.

Al

ryanmacneil8448:
in one of the last pics are you in the sewer pipe i hope not lol
Uuuhh.... yes, but it's not the new pipe that discharges the poo. It's the pipe they used to use in the old days. It discharges right past the ramp about 15 feet deep. Clover Point must have stunk back then. And the vis must have been really bad. The pipe is pretty big, I'd guess around 6 feet in diameter. I didn't go in very far, just enough to turn around and take the picture. I assume you can swim all the way to the valve at the pumping station. I guess I shouldn't have let the secret out. Now cave divers will be flocking to Clover Point and there won't be any parking left for the rest of us.

ryanmacneil8448:
lol ewwww thats gross i dont think cave divers will be lining up to dive a crapper pipe but you never know hahaha

They seem to like Florida, so who knows eh? :wink:

swankenstein:
The pipe is pretty big, I'd guess around 6 feet in diameter. I didn't go in very far, just enough to turn around and take the picture. I assume you can swim all the way to the valve at the pumping station. I guess I shouldn't have let the secret out. Now cave divers will be flocking to Clover Point and there won't be any parking left for the rest of us.

I'm in the process of assembling of team of highly trained cave divers to make a push to the valve and survey the pipe, I need more volunteers. Anybody :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom