Closure of Huntington Plant?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll raise the speculation that I was told by another is that they are no longer doing factory servicing for regs.

Last edited:
They moved to a new location in Costa Mesa.

Ron

They moved to a new location in Costa Mesa.

Ron

Is factory servicing still available? Any idea why the new location?

From the website:
Atomic Aquatics, Inc.

Our address has changed:

3585 A Cadillac Ave.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Is factory servicing still available? Any idea why the new location?
Hopefully someone from Atomic will chime in here- probably all busy getting ready for DEMA- but from my understanding, they needed more office space, and other things haven't really changed. I believe routine shipping and warehousing has been out of Salt Lake for a while, but other services are the same.

Ron

The move to Salt Lake City probably has to do with not only a more central location but also that Huish was a Salt Lake based company.

Hello Scubaboard

It has already hit the grapevine I see! Yes, we did move facilities....Not too far though...just down the 405 about 6 miles! We needed more space for development/production/customer service and less warehouse room! The new office is incredible! Our new address is:

3585-A Cadillac Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Thanks All!

---------- Post added October 7th, 2013 at 01:37 PM ----------

Also, to answer some of the questions above:

We are still servicing here at Atomic...Bring on the services! We are currently backed up with over 20 sets in house going through the process....We have been shipping through Salt Lake City for almost two years now and we did not need all that warehouse space. However, with all this growth we needed more space for development and production. This new facility gives us the ability to produce more product and development new products more efficiently!

Atomic Aquatics

Great, more R&D space sounds promising! Still desperate for a wrist-mount Cobalt... ;-)

We are still servicing here at Atomic...Bring on the services! We are currently backed up with over 20 sets in house going through the process....

Having seen a ridiculous quote in another thread of $260.70 for factory service on a B2 (sealed 1st and 2nd) with a Z2 octo, I'd like to hear from the horse's mouth what the current factory service rates are.

Back
Top Bottom