closer to god: song and video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks... Just trying out different styles and stuff... (Plus, someone accused me of doing nothing but "soft piano music.") Hrmph!! LOL!

Well! Personally, I think you and Andy both Kick A**! Good stuff and keep it going.:14:

Thanks!! :thumb: I really appreciate that.

I try (TRY) to make each song that I turn out, very different from the one before. I think that being all over the map stylistically, is a good thing. It all goes into making one a better, more well-rounded musician. :) Then again, there's a lot to be said for having a style that people can come to expect and appreciate. I'm not sure which is better...

Andy, I would love to know how to make my own videos... (Help?) :)

well, i just started playing around with Microsoft's Window Movie Maker (it came bundled). it's not great, but it's intuitive, and you can get going pretty fast. all the videos i've made, i've made with Movie Maker .. it basically has all i need to make simple videos ...

the one thing i wish it had is the ability to lay down more than one layer of sound ... you basically get the video soundtrack, and then one (just one) audio track.
but you can't edit the video soundtrack ... it's either on or off ... and when you're doing voice-overs and stuff like that, it can get real difficult to do

i started making short pieces, and then just kept getting longer ... the key is to get fast at editing, and you can have a lot of fun

Well! Personally, I think you and Andy both Kick A**! Good stuff and keep it going.:14:

woot! you must be drunk

:wink:

thanks!

well, i just started playing around with Microsoft's Window Movie Maker (it came bundled). it's not great, but it's intuitive, and you can get going pretty fast. all the videos i've made, i've made with Movie Maker .. it basically has all i need to make simple videos ...

the one thing i wish it had is the ability to lay down more than one layer of sound ... you basically get the video soundtrack, and then one (just one) audio track.
but you can't edit the video soundtrack ... it's either on or off ... and when you're doing voice-overs and stuff like that, it can get real difficult to do

i started making short pieces, and then just kept getting longer ... the key is to get fast at editing, and you can have a lot of fun

Cool deal, man. Thanks! I've got the latest copy of it, so I'll start playing around and see what comes of it. :thumb: Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom