Close call in the dressing room

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm pretty sure it's a verifiable scientific fact that gremlins make our wetsuits smaller each year. I think they target the suits of people nearing 50 for some reason. Why they target divers nearing 50 requires further peer-reviewed study, but I know it must be true.

I'm 50 next year. How do you explain my drysuit that has gotten too *big*? :wink:

I'm 50 next year. How do you explain my drysuit that has gotten too *big*? :wink:
Explain it? Simple. You aren't 50 yet. If you get rid of that too-big drysuit now, not long after reaching 50 (it may take a couple years), you will wish you still had it.

Is that what it is? I hadn't worn my drysuit for a number of years between 45-54, but when I went to put it on last year, it was somehow smaller than it had been. I was quite upset that my $3500 custom DUI had shrunk.

BTW, I still have the killer hooded vest mentioned in the first post--don't ask why. It still has the tag on it. It would fit me even worse today than it did then, so I rarely give it a thought. If anyone wants it.... @Dan G, I bet it would fit you well!

BTW, I still have the killer hooded vest mentioned in the first post--don't ask why. It still has the tag on it. It would fit me even worse today than it did then, so I rarely give it a thought. If anyone wants it.... @Dan G, I bet it would fit you well!
Thanks for that - I now have to wipe my monitor and keyboard down to get rid of the coffee.

I'd be willing to try it on, but only if you were standing there with staging bottles and a spare air

I'd be willing to try it on, but only if you were standing there with staging bottles and a spare air
I can provide the stage bottles with whatever mix of gas you feel is appropriate. Spare air? Sorry. I don't have one, and I can't recommend it for an operation like this one.

I have a spare air you can have I bought it then got smarter now I don't need it.

Back
Top Bottom